Saturday, April 24, 2010

NEW COLORS NEW IDEAS

I love design. I mean when you look at the vast array of colors and use of furnishings you can't help but be inspired. I found in all of these designs there was that POP factor. What I love is that no longer is there a need to use dark bold color on the walls, but instead add a dramatic choice of fabric or carpeting/rugs. The lighting has really come a long way in design. I love that we're back to elegance. In kitchen design we've created such an inviting extra room to our use of space. We get to enjoy the family or friends as all interact in the kitchen/den concept. Don't even get me started on the baths...a spa for relaxation. I can honestly say there are times one can just lie in bed and enjoy all that the age of technology has to offer right at your fingertips...and in your cosy PJ's and those over 400 count sheets, down comforters and pillows. Ahhhhhhhhhhh.

No comments: