Saturday, April 16, 2011

Happy Easter Almost

I have been so busy I haven't had time for blogging. There is so much design out there I hardly have time to sit and enjoy it. It seems everywhere I go a new shop has opened with wonderful design options. I believe sometime its actually overwhelming. My newest fun stop has been antique malls. I have gotten the biggest kick out of things I remember growing up with. Tacky at times but yet warm and fuzzy (sometimes literally). I'm going off my post which is about Easter. Hopping along the bunny trail...



Crack the tip off the egg and pour out the inside. Make an omelet
then get your paint and paintbrush out and create some one of a kind Easter
eggs. I found some chocolate Easter bunnies at the grocery store to place
on top of the plates with our guests name tag. Who can resist the beautiful
lilies on white linen. Formal fun be creative and Easter isn't just for the kids!
This Easter tree is so easy to do. A fun vase, hot glue gun
a quick trip to the hobby store attach the eggs with string
or ribbon and you've got yourself the cutest Easter Tree around.
Oh, and the Easter egg candles are precious. If you want to make
the Easter Bunny Earred napkins:  Youtube it!
I am all about the elegance of any holiday. With my children grown and married
I really love that I can decorate using products that represent that. I love Home Goods
to find dishes, Easter figures, even the tablecloths. Go ahead and find some beautiful
branches of white and pink blooms, or better yet, the hobby shops have a variety of
silks that you can use over and over again. Happy Easter Decor!

No comments: