Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Its Been Ages SPICY EGG CASSEROLE

HEY, Oh my when I went searching for my blog I saw that with Instagram I have lots my way blogging. Well, I wanted to include this delicious recipe given to me by a dear friend for 2020.

SPICY EGG CASSEROLE
serves 8 - 10 people

6 eggs
1/2 c flour
1/8 t salt
6 T butter
1 t baking powder
1 c milk
1 3oz cream cheese
1 8oz small curd cottage cheese
2 pkgs 1 1/2 c each grated Monterrey Jack Cheese
1 pkg 2 c grated Mild Cheddar
1 lb Jimmy Dean sausage cooked crumble and drained
1 bunch green onions, chopped
Dash of paprika

In a large bowl beat eggs well with wire whisk or mixer.
Add flour, baking powder and milk
Cut cream cheese into small cubes
Add the cheeses along with the cooked sausage, salt, green onions
(if you like you can add chopped mushrooms)
Grease a 9 x 13 casserole dish and pour mixture into the dish
Dot the casserole with butter on top and sprinkle with paprika

IMPORTANT:

COVER AND REFRIGERATE OVERNIGHT. This allows the mixture to rise.
Next day, bring to room temperature and bake at 350 degrees for 40 mins or 
until bubbling.

YOU WON'T BE SORRY MAKING THE MEAL.

No comments: